Satkhol Himalayan Ashram – Batches and Programs
A batch is a group of abhyasis visiting Satkhol Ashram at a given period of time. This period of time starts form Tuesday of every week and ends on Sunday of that week, thus allowing abhyasis to spend a total of 6 days in the ashram. This tradition of abhyasis from all over the world visiting. Satkhol Ashram in the batches is a prominent feature of Satkhol since year 2000 in which Satkhol ashram was built and inaugurated.
How to Apply
Any abhyasi wanting to visit the ashram in these batches needs to fill up the Online Satkhol application form. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first- serve basis. All the applications will go through a verification process which includes approval by the preceptor mentioned by the abhyasi in the application form. A permission letter is issued to the primary contact after verification, which specifically lists the names of all the abhyasis and their children (if visiting).
Criteria for Applying
- Abhyasis must have completed a minimum of one year of practice in Sahaj Marg and should have a permanent SRCM ID Card.
- Abhyasis age restriction to visit Satkhol is being relaxed but you need to be healthy to travel and stay in the hills. The responsibility completely lies with you to undertake this journey. Please note that there are no medical facilities available at the ashram. Please follow the medical guidelines given under visiting guidelines.
- The abhyasi should be physically fit and should not be having any serious illness requiring special medical attention.
- The abhyasi should be in sound mental health and should not be taking medication for depression.
- Ashram premises are not wheel chair friendly and wheelchair facility is not available in the Ashram.
Guidelines for completing the application form
- Application form must be complete with all the required information. Incomplete forms will not be processed. A valid email address is necessary for faster and easier communication.
- All abhyasis who have been permitted to visit Satkhol must send in the confirmation of their visit well in advance. Failure to do this may result in their slot being allotted to another applicant.
- Mutual exchange is not permitted. All cancellations must be notified immediately to email@example.com.
- Any change in email address or phone numbers of the primary contact should be notified immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Batch Application Form
Abhyasis can see a list of available batches open for applying by clicking the link below
View available batches
Please click below for applying in one of the batches.
Apply in one batch