Bulletin No: 2018.59 - Monday, 26 November 2018
Are you seeking to deepen your understanding and practice of Heartfulness? Are you keen to participate in the Heartfulness Movement? Here’s your golden chance. Join the Heartfulness Fellowship Program and be groomed into future ambassadors of the Master, Mission, Method and the Movement.
WHAT’S THE PROGRAM ABOUT
The Heartfulness Fellowship Program is a full-time educational and professional program for one year, offered under the Heartfulness Education Trust, during which selected candidates will be closely mentored on a one-to-one basis in the following aspects:
- Deepening and intensifying one’s individual understanding and practice of Heartfulness.
- Developing the right attitude towards the 4 Ms of the system.
- Acquiring knowledge of and skills in conducting various connect and outreach programs of Heartfulness through an integrated approach to training by way of
- learning on the job, classroom sessions, group seminars and individual coaching by experts.
WHO MAY APPLY
- Existing practitioners of Heartfulness, who have been practising the system for a minimum of one year
- Time and willingness to travel and live away from home and be relocated in one of the Heartfulness centres across India for the period of the program
- Recognised undergraduate in any discipline
- Preference is given to youth under the age of 30
- Strong extracurricular engagement, specially previous experience in Heartfulness activities
- Written and oral communication skills in English
For details regarding the application and selection process, and to know more about the program and its prospects, please visit http://education.heartfulness.org/fellowship/
You may apply for the program by downloading and filling the application form from the website.
The next batch begins in January 2019, and the last date for receiving applications is 15 December 2018.
With thanks and best wishes,
Heartfulness Fellowship Program
Learn, Contribute and Dedicate Yourself