Bulletin No: 2018.26 - Monday, 28 May 2018
International Youth Seminar 2018
We are glad to announce that what was to be a National Youth Seminar at Kanha Shanti Vanam has now been by Daaji’s permission and loving invitation become the Second International Youth Seminar at Kanha Shanti Vanam.
The theme for this seminar given by our Dear Daaji is: The Role of the Abhyasi in Spiritual Evolution! It will be held from the 13th to 18th of August 2018.
We invite, in priority, those who have started their Heartfulness practice in the last four years. The age limit for this seminar is 28 years of age. The seminar will be in English.
We have been waiting for this very special moment for a while now. While you will be feeling very enthusiastic about the upcoming youth seminar, we will be going through a very engaged preparation in the months to come.
As the theme indicates, this seminar will focus on the role of the seeker and it implies that we have a committed practice with an attitude of joy and interest in our hearts to begin with so that we could further explore this in the seminar itself.
So brace yourselves for this is going to be one exciting journey into INNERSPACE! Do try spending more time on the inner-net and we hope that you will also try digital detox every day to train yourselves to be off screens and digital world for a few hours at least in order to learn paying attention to your inner condition.
The steps to get to the Seminar will be as follows:
- You have received this information email for the application process.
- Please fill out the google form on this link to apply. https://kanhareg.sahajmarg.org/surveys/#/s/6 (Application does not mean you are a confirmed participant).
- Ensure you have read as much as possible of the recommended reading listed below in the next two months.
- Take one sitting per week (minimum)- face to face, and get your trainer to sign your sitting agenda attached to this email, that you will print out for each month. You will also find attached a sadhna timetable for our personal use to record the regularity of your sadhana in order to help you with the same.
- We will then ask you to submit the sitting agenda after two months. Those who demonstrate and are sincerely interested in their practice will be sent a registration link.
- We will send a confirmation letter to those who have been registered for the seminar two months prior the seminar.
The recommended reading list:
- All articles on Daaji’s Desk website. http://daaji.org/
- Designing Destiny.
- The Heartfulness Way.
- Evolution of Consciousness and other articles by Daaji. http://www.heartfulnessmagazine.com/
- Complete Works of Babuji.
We hope that you will enjoy the journey, and we look forward to having enthusiastic seekers at the seminar in August. For all enquiries write to email@example.com.
We will also have a special volunteer batch of youth before the Seminar at Kanha Shanti Vanam. All youth are invited to come earlier and contribute to this project so dear to our Daaji’s heart, in whatever manner they can. This unique immersion in Kanha Shanti Vanam’s incredible atmosphere will prepare us for the seminar in the silence of our hearts as we take up volunteer work. We will be noting your skills and arrival and departure dates, so that accordingly volunteer groups can be organized.