Youth 2.0 Community - A two-day Global Summit
Bulletin No: 2020.22 - Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Youth 2.0 Community
Saturday, May 30th and Sunday, May 31st
We are excited to announce the Youth 2.0: community!
A two-day global summit focused on personal development opportunities, creating engaging discussions, and sparking action (both inwards and outwards) for young adults around the globe.
Our core themes are:
Introspect | Connect | Express
With the support of keynote speakers, breakout rooms, and active sessions, our goal is to provide a space to foster camaraderie amongst young adults worldwide, and to use virtual tools for connection and inner connection.
All young adults between the ages of 15-30.
This event is open to the public, and not limited to Heartfulness practitioners. You are welcome to forward this invitation to anyone you know who might be interested in participating.
All keynote speaker sessions are open to the public, regardless of age.
Saturday, May 30th: 12:00PM EDT to 5:30PM EDT
Sunday, May 31st: 12:00PM EDT to 3:30PM EDT
You may join us for one or both days of the summit, and will have the option to choose from nine different breakout sessions. Breakout session facilitators are:
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Participate in Q&As with our incredible keynote speakers
- Engage in breakout sessions facilitated by a diverse group of health and wellness leaders
- Interact with a global community of young adults through small group discussions
- Learn practical and effective mental models and habits
- Take home an Action Plan Toolkit of key takeaways and insights from experts
- Access free e-books, magazines, and personal growth mentorship opportunities
Registration is open from Tuesday, May 19th to Tuesday, May 26th. Admission is free, but seats are limited.
For any questions, please email the Youth 2.0 team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media:
We look forward to building this commUnity with all of you!
The Youth 2.0: commUnity Team