Alternative Method for Finding Points A, B, C, D and Point 1
Here is a second method for accurately locating Points A, B, C and D, and Point 1 of the Heart:
- First, find the cavity at the base of the ribcage in the middle, where the two halves meet.
- Then measure one finger-width down.
- Then measure four fingers-width horizontally in a straight line towards the left side of the chest. This is Point B.
- Two fingers straight above that is Point A.
- Straight below Point B, touching the lowest rib is Point C.
- Two fingers-width horizontal towards the left side is Point D.
- The nipple should be straight above. The midpoint between Point D and the left nipple is Point 1, the Hridaya chakra.