Timisoara Ashram - Visitor Information
Guidelines For Visiting The Ashram
- Over night stay is allowed with prior request and reception of a permission letter
- ID card / permission letter required for registration
- Children are welcome
- Extension of stay - with Ashram committee approval
- Visa: EU countries do not require visa to visit Romania.
- Most of all other countries will have to apply for visa to enter Romania. An invitation letter shall be issued after the visit has been approved. Kindly consider the visa duration according to your specific country.
- Foreign exchange is available nearby the ashram.
- For bigger events hosting can be made at local abhyasis or at nearby hotels.
- Receipts for donations will be issued only in the local currency.