Bulletin No: 2017.47 - Friday, 1 December 2017
- Celebrations for the 145th Birth Anniversary of Pujya Shri Lalaji Maharaj
- Live telecast of the Proceedings of West Bengal & Prefects seminar from Kanha
- Heart Based Emotional Intelligence – A Webinar Series
- Heartfulness Research Webinar (HRW 5)
1. Celebrations for the 145th Birth Anniversary of Pujya Shri Lalaji Maharaj and Preceptors Seminar
Dear sisters and brothers,
It is with profound love and joy that we announce the celebrations for the 145th Birth Anniversary of Pujya Shri Lalaji Maharaj, at Kanha Shanti Vanam, Hyderabad.
The celebrations will commence with the evening group meditation on 21 January 2018 and conclude with the morning group meditation on 23 January 2018.
Here are a few important guidelines in preparation
- There will be accommodation for only 30,000 abhyasis at the venue.
- We request all abhyasis to register only when travel plans are confirmed and bookings of flights/trains have been made.
- Once travel plans are finalised, please complete the registration of all the abhyasis and children in your party at the earliest, preferably by the second week of December 2017. While registering, please provide all necessary details, which will help in better planning at the venue. Please also update your registration information if there are any changes in the plans. A large number of cancellations happened just prior to the celebrations of September 2017. As a result, accommodation and food remained unutilised, and the efforts and costs involved were wasted.
- Each country, zone, cluster of zones or bigger centre, can send an advance party of about five volunteers one week before the celebration. This team will take up the responsibility of:
- Communicating with their respective zones, etc.
- Receiving their arrival information
- Arranging transportation to receive them
- Accommodating them in their respective tents, and
- Extending whatever help is needed to take care of their comforts in reaching, staying in Kanha and departing after the celebrations This all will be done in coordination with the organizing team at Kanha.
- All abhyasis are requested to complete the new registration format, which includes online donations as well as online comfort dorm registration. This has been added for the additional convenience of everyone.
Online Link for Registration:
Note to Preceptors:
All preceptors who will be participating in the preceptors’ seminar in Hindi from 24 to 28 January are requested to register separately for that online at https://kanhareg.sahajmarg.org/register/e/9.
We are looking forward to working and coming together in joy and gratitude to celebrate Pujya Lalaji Maharaj’s birthday in a grand manner, and sincerely seek your cooperation in this regard.
2. Live telecast of the Proceedings of West Bengal & Prefects seminar from Kanha
From tomorrow morning we will be doing live telecast of the Proceedings of West Bengal & Prefects seminar from Kanha. Below are the links until Sunday morning:
Note: Live sessions are subject to Daaji's availability, in case Daaji is not available to any of the below sessions we will not be doing the live.
Live Telecast From Kanha - 1st Dec, 2017 - Morning 9 am IST Session:
Live Telecast From Kanha - 1st Dec, 2017 - Evening 5 pm IST Session:
Live Telecast From Kanha - 2nd Dec, 2017 - Morning 9 am IST Session:
Live Telecast From Kanha - 2nd Dec, 2017 - Evening 5 pm IST Session:
Live Telecast From Kanha - 3rd Dec, 2017 - Morning 7.30 am IST Session:
3. Heart Based Emotional Intelligence – A Webinar Series
You are invited to attend a 2-part webinar series on the theme ‘Heart Based Emotional Intelligence’, with the speaker James Joseph.
Through this webinar series, the participants will:
- Understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence for a happy, fulfilled and stress free life and explore how it can lead to success in all facets of life including family, community and workplace.
- Become cognizant of the science behind Emotions, the role of the Heart in balancing Emotions and creating Coherence.
- Get a deep understanding of the key facets of Emotional Intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, empathy and relationship management and how these can be enhanced by the practice of Heartfulness Relaxation, Meditation, Cleansing and Prayer.
- Learn how to access Heart’s Intelligence and develop Heart-based leadership to build conscious families, communities and corporations that contribute to the evolution of consciousness and lay the foundations for a peaceful world.
This webinar is recommended for all Heartfulness practitioners and facilitators interested in self-transformation through developing Heart-based Emotional Intelligence and conducting Heartfulness programs on this theme at colleges, corporates, non-profit and non-government organizations as well as residential communities.
4. Heartfulness Research Webinar (HRW 5)
We invite you to attend our next Heartfulness Research Webinar (HRW 5) titled "Effect of Heartfulness Intervention on Aggression, Wellbeing and Attention Span in School Children" scheduled on December 16, 2017 (Saturday) at 10:30 am EST (9 pm IST). The study was conducted at the Global Indian International School, Abu Dhabi. Dr. Yamini Karmarkar and Savita Vaidya will present the study.
Feel free to forward to interested abhyasis in your centers but avoid posting on social media as it is an internal meeting.
Zoom meeting information:
Date/Time: Dec. 16, 2017 (Saturday) 10:30 AM Eastern time (9 PM IST).
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join: https://zoom.us/j/774838711
Or join by phone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 774 838 711
International numbers available: Here
Link to view past webinars: https://goo.gl/MD9Xjt
Send an email to email@example.com with any questions or if you would like to subscribe anyone to the Hfn research mailing list.
We look forward to your participation.
Heartfulness Research team