Bulletin No: 2016.74 Saturday, 12 November 2016
- Release of new version of Let’s Meditate Heartfulness App
- Release of Issue 13 of Heartfulness Magazine
- Friends and Family program at Satkhol
- Heartfulness Webinar Speaker Series - 2016 November
1. Release of new version of Let’s Meditate Heartfulness App
As part of our continuous improvement, a new version of the Let's Meditate Heartfulness App (3.01) has been released on the 8th November 2016.
Note: We have renamed the Sahaj Connect App as Let's Meditate Heartfulness App and if you an existing user of Sahaj Connect, you can use the same login for Let's Meditate Heartfulness also.
Available features include:
- Guided Relaxation (English).
- Unwind - the Guided Cleaning (English).
- Meditation session with a Heartfulness trainer.
- A facility to make online donations through the App to Sahaj Marg Spirituality Foundation India general fund.
- New seekers can take their initial few sittings through the App by simply submitting their name, email & phone number, and after the final sitting, they will receive an eWelcome Card.
Please follow the below steps.
- Uninstall the current Sahaj Connect App & Let's Meditate App from your phone.
- Search for Let's Meditate Heartfulness in Google Play Store (for Android) or iTunes (for iPhone or iPad). The QR Codes are attached.
- Android phone users please use this link:
- iPhone/ iPad users please use this link:
- Install the new App.
- Sign-in again to the application.
Should you have any trouble using or logging in to the application, do send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary details.
Let's Meditate Heartfulness App Support Team
2. Release of Issue 13 of Heartfulness Magazine
Welcome to Issue 13 of Heartfulness Magazine, in which we continue our journey with Daaji exploring consciousness. This time he takes us to the space-time continuum and the creation of the universe from a yogic perspective. Dr James Doty highlights the role of compassion in our lives, and Luke Coutinho and Samara Mahindra share a holistic medical approach to cancer recovery. We also showcase a successful business model based on the yogic principles of Yama, learn more about the basic laws of the universe, and go for a spectacular journey of Buddhism in Myanmar. Everyone is encouraged to download the free magazine copy at: http://www.heartfulnessmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/index_hfnmag_issue13.html
3. Friends and Family program at Satkhol
BEHOLD! The perfect holiday program that an abhyasi or spiritual seeker is looking for is here - “Friends and Family at Satkhol”. This program is a wholehearted invitation to experience the quietude of an Ashram environment while you bask in the beauty and serenity of the snow-capped and majestic Himalayas that overlook the Babuji Nilayam, adjacent to the Satkhol ashram in Uttarakhand. Accept Daaji’s invitation and let your family and friends group taste spirituality while enjoying a vacation and avail of a unique opportunity.
- 24th December 2016 to 1st January 2017 (coincides with the Christmas Vacations)
- Sessions on Heartfulness Meditation
- Interactive sessions with trained facilitators
- The Primary Applicant of every group needs to be an abhyasi.
- We request you to limit your group size to a maximum of 6 members. The space is limited to about 10 rooms and each group will be accommodated in one room.
Please register at the following link: https://register.heartfulness.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=42
With warm regards,
Satkhol Registration Team
4. Heartfulness Webinar Speaker Series - 2016 November
Topic: The Ripple Effect - Redefining the Collective Consciousness
Each of us have a role to play in contributing to the evolution or advancement of humanity as a whole. In fact, we already do this with our intentions, thoughts, actions and overall state of being (or consciousness). When we realise that we are actively contributing to the collective (global) consciousness, we must proactively shift our awareness to self-development. It is only by improving ourselves, that we actually start to enact positive lasting change for the collective. It starts from within.
Presenter: Mutsa Samuel, a leading independent motivational speaker from Zimbabwe.
Nov 19, 2016 8:30 PM IST / 4:00 PM CET / 10:00 AM EST